- Fulkerson Lotz L.L.P.
- Senior Associate 2020 – Present
Victoria Mery joined the firm in 2020. Victoria focuses her practice on a wide variety of complex commercial litigation disputes, such as partnership disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, trade secrets, and fraud. After graduating from Harvard Law School, Victoria served as a judicial law clerk to U.S. District Judge Marina Garcia Marmolejo in the Southern District of Texas. After clerking, Victoria developed her civil litigation and trial skills at two prominent firms, representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
Harvard Law School, J.D., May 2012
University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Government with High Honors, 2009
Admissions to Practice
- State of Texas, 2015
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Houston Association of Women Attorneys
- Houston Young Lawyers Association